We specialise in teaching nervous, aquaphobic, and "left-it-late" adults to swim. Just you, the teacher and no spectators.
Surprise yourself, your family and friends by learning to swim.
- Individual tuition with a teacher in the water
- Private pool with no spectators
- Develop confidence in the water
- Optional "dry hair" method
- Improve your stroke technique and reduce wasted effort
- Swimming lessons for improvers or aspiring triathletes
- Residential lessons and courses or day lessons
- Combine your swimming course with a holiday in beautiful West Wales
The number of lessons required to learn to swim and develop confidence in the water varies but four or five
is typical. Each lesson lasts 45 minutes to an hour and a course is ideally spread over
a period of three or four days after which most learners are
happy to be in a pool with other people. Your individual health and fitness may play a part in how quickly you learn to swim but we are experienced in accommodating most problems and plan all courses on an individual basis.
In recent years, we have taught learners from the ages of three months to 86 years in our private swimming pool.
Why Learn to Swim?
Swimming is one of the best forms of exercise: it's gentle, aerobic, low impact and great for the heart and physique. People of all ages and fitness levels can benefit from learning to swim and swimming on a regular basis.
But swimming is not just about fitness, it can also be a fun, social activity to be enjoyed with family or friends either at your local pool or on holiday in a sunny location.
it's NEVER too late to learn to swim!
Please contact us to discuss your personal swimming programme.